BikeLinx provides professional consultation services to a variety of clients. We provide advice and services relating to:
- Strategic planning, including for bike infrastructure and town planning
- Scoping studies for local governments seeking to identify and develop cycle tourism opportunities in their towns and regions
- ‘Cycle welcome’ consultations for businesses seeking to engage with cycle tourism and preparation of reference resources
- Professional advice and input into regional and state planning processes
- Assisting not-for-profit clubs to write grants and access funds for specific projects
Our clients include:
- Local Government Authorities
- State Government Departments
- Local and regional tourism organisations
- Mountain bike and outdoor recreation clubs
- Indigenous groups
BikeLinx is passionate about making Australia better for cycling – we pride ourselves in finding solutions that work within the operating environment of each client. Our extensive contacts within the industry make us an effective partner for getting things done. We have extensive experience in trail development, on- and off-road trail networks, local and regional planning, developing bike friendly businesses, successfully implementing plans, successful grant writing and more.
BikeLinx provides technical and strategic help to develop bike-friendly communities. BikeLinx specializes in small to mid-sized projects.